School!
First three days of school... All the teachers that walk into the class keep telling us about how little there is this year, and how we must work really hard for o levels. Feeling slightly stressed now. I shall draw up a study plan. yay. Mainly for weekends. Weekdays no time, as usual.
Monday- HMP
Tuesday- CCA
Wednesday- Piano lesson
Thursday- CCA
Friday- Bass lesson
Not forgetting weekends:
Saturday: Chinese Tuition
Sunday: Math Tuition
Looking at my own timetable, I wonder how am I supposed to fit in revision time when by the time I get home, all I want to do is to go to sleep.
Anyway. We've met our new principal, Ms Yap. Cant comment here. We have also received our timetable. No new teacher except for social studies. Apparently Ms Chua's gonna be away for three months. Lucky her. Must be holiday-ing somewhere. And, Im sad to say this, but I fell asleep in my first physics lesson. Clocked about 40 mins before my eyelids became heavy. Can someone tell me what to do? Am quite frustrated.
Had math retest after school on Thursday. Think I'm going to fail. On Friday we had CCA exhibition. Was quite okay, I guess. Quite a large number of sec 1s signed up for audition. I almost lost my wallet, thankfully Sipei found it. After the exhibition, me Sipei and Edwyna went to the gelato shop near the bass school. We shared the $9 polyfoam box icecream. More worth it=D then we went to the bass school to say hi to Ms Yeo and hung around in the big music room supposedly doing work, but ended up talking. I'm really going to miss this place. =/
Today, went to get the books Edwyna's cousin wants from Elaine. My maternal grandma came over and made popiah! yum:P but I had to go for chinese tuition. By the time I came back, I was the last one to eat dinner. sigh. but after that we went to popular at northpoint to buy some stuff. I bought my math textbook! I thought I already bought it last year, cos normally in nanyang, sec 1 buy sec 2 book and blabla, but it turns out that the book wasnt on the book list last year. haha. then we walked back home. and ate icecream=D
tmr. math tuition. and completion of chem ws. jiayou! =)
Monday- HMP
Tuesday- CCA
Wednesday- Piano lesson
Thursday- CCA
Friday- Bass lesson
Not forgetting weekends:
Saturday: Chinese Tuition
Sunday: Math Tuition
Looking at my own timetable, I wonder how am I supposed to fit in revision time when by the time I get home, all I want to do is to go to sleep.
Anyway. We've met our new principal, Ms Yap. Cant comment here. We have also received our timetable. No new teacher except for social studies. Apparently Ms Chua's gonna be away for three months. Lucky her. Must be holiday-ing somewhere. And, Im sad to say this, but I fell asleep in my first physics lesson. Clocked about 40 mins before my eyelids became heavy. Can someone tell me what to do? Am quite frustrated.
Had math retest after school on Thursday. Think I'm going to fail. On Friday we had CCA exhibition. Was quite okay, I guess. Quite a large number of sec 1s signed up for audition. I almost lost my wallet, thankfully Sipei found it. After the exhibition, me Sipei and Edwyna went to the gelato shop near the bass school. We shared the $9 polyfoam box icecream. More worth it=D then we went to the bass school to say hi to Ms Yeo and hung around in the big music room supposedly doing work, but ended up talking. I'm really going to miss this place. =/
Today, went to get the books Edwyna's cousin wants from Elaine. My maternal grandma came over and made popiah! yum:P but I had to go for chinese tuition. By the time I came back, I was the last one to eat dinner. sigh. but after that we went to popular at northpoint to buy some stuff. I bought my math textbook! I thought I already bought it last year, cos normally in nanyang, sec 1 buy sec 2 book and blabla, but it turns out that the book wasnt on the book list last year. haha. then we walked back home. and ate icecream=D
tmr. math tuition. and completion of chem ws. jiayou! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home